METASET® ResiFilla concrete leveling, repair and smoothing system
High performance, rapid-hardening polymeric fill/repair compounds
Solutions for defective concrete, stone and some asphalt surfaces.
It is key that substrate preparation systems do not hold up project progression. METASET® ResiFilla is a rapid hardening leveling repair and smoothing compound for concrete, stone and asphalt surfaces. Based on unique ESSELAC® technology, the system combines a low viscosity resin with specially graded inert fillers that rapidly develop full compressive strength with excellent thermal and mechanical shock resistance, even at sub-zero temperatures.
What are METASET® ResiFilla Compounds?
METASET® ResiFilla is used for the leveling, repair and smoothing of damaged or deeply textured horizontal surfaces. It can be extended with coarse aggregates to treat depths of over 10mm. METASET® ResiFilla vertical is also available for use on vertical or steeply included surfaces.
METASET® ResiFilla can be used in on range of areas, particularly on projects where avoiding delays is essential such as:
- Concrete roads and ramps
- Bridge and parking garage decks
- Driveways and pavements
- Loading bays and warehouses
- Floor maintenance
- Cold stores
- Airport runways and aprons
- Raising and grouting manhole covers and bedding street furniture
- Rapid cure to full strength: One to two hours across a wide temperature range to help project progression
- Can be mechanically loaded after one to four hours, minimizing disruption
- Excellent resistance against UV aging and weathering
- Comparable to concrete in compressive strength but greater flexibility
- Excellent bond to many construction materials
- More flexible than epoxy or polyester materials and more compatible with concrete
- High impact and shock resistance
- Resistant to most acids and alkalis up to 20% concentration
- Impervious to water, brine, grease, oil and cleaning solutions