Feb. 5, 2024 – CHRYSO & GCP (Saint-Gobain Construction Chemicals), a worldwide leader in sustainable construction, will showcase their latest solutions that combine performance and help reduce CO2 at The Precast Show 2024 (Booth #2125) in Denver, Colo.
At The Precast Show, CHRYSO & GCP will showcase their enhanced and combined portfolio of precast and MCP solutions, which deliver high-performance, desired aesthetics, sustainability, and durability with cost efficiency top of mind.
“We remain focused on innovation and sustainability goals for the precast industry,” said Brian Miller, PE, CHRYSO & GCP North America Director of Precast, Manufactured and Decorative Concrete. “From our new strength enhancer, to helping precasters advance to the next stage of our industry, such as using UHPC, we look forward to presenting our expanded portfolio to attendees. Our precast and MCP specialist team will be available to address your precast and MCP challenges, such as lowering CO2, improving concrete consistency, quality, and efficiency and more.”
CHRYSO & GCP will present the following solutions at The Precast Show 2024:
- ENVIROMIX® SE: Increases early age strengths with the potential for carbon reduction
- UHPC: A complete offering of solutions and services; we help precasters develop mixes and execute their projects
- PIERI® Decorative Portfolio: In-form surface retarders, release agents and finish protectors
- PIERI® AQUAROL® TT-31 Release Agent: Delivers high quality finish and color transfer
- OPTEC®: Provides primary and secondary efflorescence control and improved color vibrancy
- Interstar: Through our exclusive partnership, we offer a complete coated, granular color solution for precast and MCP
- Other Admixtures & Innovative Technologies:
- ADVA® Cast High Range Water Reducers: Enhances strength development and air control with superior finish
- CONCERA®: Enhances movement and finish from drycast to SCC mixes
- Fibers: Mitigates cracking, replaces reinforcement, and saves time and labor
Visit booth #2125 to explore CHRYSO & GCP’s solutions to overcome your precast challenges.
ABOUT SAINT-GOBAIN CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS
Saint-Gobain Construction Chemicals offers cement additives, concrete admixtures and the
VERIFI® in-transit concrete management system through the combined solutions of
CHRYSO and GCP. The integration of the two companies creates a vast depth of R&D expertise and technical know-how, alongside recent technologies for sustainable
construction that help reduce energy consumption, lower the carbon footprint of cements and concrete and foster the circular economy. Leveraging its global manufacturing presence, Saint-Gobain Construction Chemicals serves its customers through local sites in over 40 countries, employing over 2,700 people.
For media inquiries:
Carrie N. Callahan
Nash Callahan Communications, LLC