DE NEEF® Denefoam 200
DE NEEF® Denefoam 200 is HCFC Blown spray foam sealant that can be used to seal and fill voids. It is supplied in ready to use kits and requires no special pumping equipment. DE NEEF® Denefoam 200 starts its reaction immediately and completes its rise in approximately 3 minutes. It cures tack free in under 5 minutes to yield a rigid foam with a density of 1.6-1.7 pounds per cubic foot.
- Easy to install
- Packaged in kits
- Low-density material
- ASTM E-108 Class A
- ASTM E-84 Class II
- Fill underground void spaces
- Seal void spaces in concretes
- Fill wall cavities
- Fill abandoned utilities and conduits
Warning: Consult the Technical Data Sheets and SDS before using.
- Inspect DE NEEF® Denefoam 200 kit. Make sure that the box and contents are not damaged.
- Wear impervious gloves, safety goggles and work clothes. Use with adequate ventilation.
- Shake kit before opening box to ensure proper mixing.
- Push in front panel and remove hose/gun assembly and static mixers.
- Extend hose/ gun assembly
- Open top of box and open cylinder valves. Enclosed wrench may be needed.
- Lube gun port with enclosed lubricant to prevent foam build up around ports.
- Insert bottom of static mixer into bottom slot on gun.
- Latch top by pushing towards back of gun until a snap is heard.
- If more than 1 minute elapses between spraying, change static mixer. This prevents blow back in the lines.
- Remove used static mixer by pushing top latch up and forward to unsnap.
- Do not attempt to clean hose lines.
- Once the kit of DE NEEF® Denefoam 200 is empty, the box, gun and hoses can be disposed of as normal trash.
- If the opened kit needs to be stored, remove static mixer, coat inlet nozzles with petroleum jelly, replace static mixer and leave gun lock on.
- DE NEEF® Denefoam 200 should be removed from surfaces that are not to be grouted before the material takes a final set and hardens. Once hardened the material must be removed by mechanical means.
Note: On site conditions vary. Adjustment to this procedure can be made to fit conditions, but should be made prior to the start of the job with the Contractor and On Site Engineer.
Injection: During injection the grout will follow the path of least resistance. When the material has stopped penetrating it will continue to expand against the limits of the confined space and compress within itself, forming a dense, closed cell foam.
Extreme conditions: For application procedures in extreme temperatures and specific environments or equipment recommendations call the DE NEEF® Technical Service Department.
Cleaning: Clean all tools and equipment which have been in contact with the resin with DE NEEF® Washing Agent before resin has cured. Products should be disposed of according to local, state, and federal laws.
Packaging & Handling
24 lb (net wt) disposable kit
14 cu ft yield
38 lbs. Shipping weight
Store in dry area using original containers.
Install small quantities at a time to reduce exotherm. This lowdensity material is not intended to provide structural support; it is designed to fill and seal void spaces and cavities.
Health and Safety
Always use protective clothing, gloves and goggles consistent with OSHA regulations. Avoid eye and skin contact. Do not ingest. Refer to SDS. For emergencies, call CHEMTREC 1-800-424-9300.
|DE NEEF® DENEFOAM 200|
|Rise Time:||180 seconds|
|Tack Free Time:||220 seconds|
|Free Rise Density||1.6-1.7 pounds/cubic foot|
|Specific Gravity 75°F||1.23||1.11|
|Viscosity 75°F||120||600 cps|
|Compressive Strength||16-22 psi||D1621|
|Dimensional Stability||-2% to +8%||D2126|
|Closed Cell Content||80-90 %||D2856|
|Moisture Vapor Transmission||3.0 to 5.0 perm/inch||E96|
|Expansion||43 V (volumes)|
Note: The data shown above reflects typical results based on laboratory testing under controlled conditions. Reasonable variations from the data shown above may result.
gcpat.com | North America Customer Service: 1 877-4AD-MIX1 (1 877-423-6491)
We hope the information here will be helpful. It is based on data and knowledge considered to be true and accurate, and is offered for consideration, investigation and verification by the user, but we do not warrant the results to be obtained. Please read all statements, recommendations, and suggestions in conjunction with our conditions of sale, which apply to all goods supplied by us. No statement, recommendation, or suggestion is intended for any use that would infringe any patent, copyright, or other third party right.
DE NEEF is a trademark, which may be registered in the United States and/or other countries, of GCP Applied Technologies Inc. This trademark list has been compiled using available published information as of the publication date and may not accurately reflect current trademark ownership or status.
© Copyright 2018 GCP Applied Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
GCP Applied Technologies Inc., 62 Whittemore Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02140 USA.
In Canada, GCP Canada, Inc., 294 Clements Road, West, Ajax, Ontario, Canada L1S 3C6.
This document is only current as of the last updated date stated below and is valid only for use in the United States. It is important that you always refer to the currently available information at the URL below to provide the most current product information at the time of use. Additional literature such as Contractor Manuals, Technical Bulletins, Detail Drawings and detailing recommendations and other relevant documents are also available on www.gcpat.com. Information found on other websites must not be relied upon, as they may not be up-to-date or applicable to the conditions in your location and we do not accept any responsibility for their content. If there are any conflicts or if you need more information, please contact GCP Customer Service.
Last Updated: 2020-01-16