PERM-A-BARRIER® VPS 30
Vapor permeable air and water barrier
PERM-A-BARRIER® VPS 30 reduces installation time by up to 35% compared to membranes requiring primer.
This durable, weather resistant film consists of a proprietary breathable carrier film with a specially designed adhesive. This unique membrane provides superior protection against water and air ingress. It increased an effective barrier against the air infiltration exfiltration associated with energy loss and condensation in the building envelope.
- Product Name
- Key Benefits
- Applications Type
The PERM-A-BARRIER® VPS 30 (vapor permeable sheet) is a primerless, vapor permeable air and water barrier membrane consisting of a proprietary breathable carrier film with a specially designed adhesive.
- Primerless, self-adhered sheet — Reduces installation time
- NFPA 285 – Meets NFPA 285 as part of various wall assemblies
- Airtight—Protects against air passage and associated energy loss
What is PERM-A-BARRIER® VPS 30 air barrier?
This sheet membrane is ideal for wall assemblies that require a breathable air barrier. It permits the diffusion of water vapor that might otherwise condense in the wall structure. The membrane is impermeable to water, enabling it to act as a water drainage plain.
- Fast application time
- Can be installed in wide temperature range (Down to 25° F/ - 3.9° C)
- Aggressively tight bond to substrate
- Easily repositionable before rolling
- Red List Free