GCP Manufacturer Qualification
GCP offers a wide range of innovative construction products, including: structural waterproofing systems, air barrier systems, roofing underlayment, fire protection products, concrete admixtures, fibers, cement processing additives and products for architectural and precast concrete.
- Experience: GCP has over 50 years of industry expertise and decades of success in creating new product categories and markets.
- Proven: GCP has been innovating, developing and manufacturing air barrier system & structural waterproofing system over 50 years with more than +1.5 billion sq ft produced and installed around the globe.
- Scale: GCP is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA and has manufacturing, R&D and technical services sites located worldwide.
- GCP has manufacturing, R&D and technical services in more than 40 countries on six continents.
- Sales offices and distributors are present around the world as GCP serve customers in over 100 countries.
- Sustainable: GCP products and technologies provide sustainable benefits for employees, customers and the earth. As a global leader and corporate citizen, GCP is committed to weaving sustainable solutions into all our business practices.
- Certified: GCP products are approved and certified by external bodies like LARR, BBA, ABAA, NFPA, ICC, FM & UL.
- GCP has been registered by Intertek as conforming to the requirement of ISO 9001:2015 management system applicable to the manufacture and distribution of structural waterproofing, air vapor barrier, roofing underlayment and products associated with building performance and durability.
- As part of BBA product certificate agreement, all approved products have to pass a comprehensive assessment which includes laboratory tests, on-site evaluation, checks on compliance with building regulation, considerations of other statutory or no statutory requirement and regular monitoring of product manufacture throughout the life of the certificate.
- GCP manufacturing is audited bi-annually by BBA to maintain our CE mark.
- GCP undergoes quarterly audits for our UL mark.
- GCP is audited bi-annually by ICC-ES to maintain multiple product reports.
- GCP is audited annually by Miami-Dade County for the approved products.
GCP products have been used to build some of the world’s most renowned structures. More information is available at www.gcpat.com.
gcpat.com | North America Customer Service: 1 877-4AD-MIX1 (1 877-423-6491)
The information here is based on data and knowledge considered to be true and accurate, but without warranty. Our conditions of sale apply to all goods supplied by us. No statement, recommendation, or suggestion is intended for any use that would infringe any patent, copyright, or other third party right.
GCP and PREPRUFE are trademarks, which may be registered in the United States and/or other countries, of GCP Applied Technologies Inc. This trademark list has been compiled using available published information as of the publication date and may not accurately reflect current trademark ownership or status.
© Copyright 2021 GCP Applied Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
GCP Applied Technologies Inc., 2325 Lakeview Pkwy, Suite 450, Alpharetta, GA 30009 USA.
GCP Applied Technologies Inc., 2325 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 450, Alpharetta, GA 30009, USA
GCP Canada, Inc., 294 Clements Road, West, Ajax, Ontario, Canada L1S 3C6
This document is only current as of the last updated date stated below and is valid only for use in the United States. It is important that you always refer to the currently available information at the URL below to provide the most current product information at the time of use. Additional literature such as Contractor Manuals, Technical Bulletins, Detail Drawings and detailing recommendations and other relevant documents are also available on www.gcpat.com. Information found on other websites must not be relied upon, as they may not be up-to-date or applicable to the conditions in your location and we do not accept any responsibility for their content. If there are any conflicts or if you need more information, please contact GCP Customer Service.
Last Updated: 2022-05-16