Global Supply Chain
At GCP, we strive to create value for our business partners as well as our customers, in a safe and healthy work environment in compliance with all regulatory requirements. We recognize the vital role vendors and suppliers play in helping us meet the needs of our customers, so we seek to foster healthy and mutually beneficial supplier and vendor relationships. Our robust supply chain spans a global, diverse supplier base built upon solid, long-term partnerships.
Worldwide, we have thousands of direct and indirect suppliers working with us to help us delivery quality products, maintain our competitiveness, and manage our costs. We collaborate with our suppliers to reduce end-to-end supply chain costs through joint initiatives and we keep communication lines always open. We leverage technology and promote the use of e-commerce tools to enable efficient business processes and achieve results faster.
We are a global construction products and packaging company committed to creating value for all our business partners. Product quality, safety, and customer service are an integral part of our culture.
We recognize that the relationship with our suppliers is critical to our success. While we strive to maintain successful long-term strategic partnerships with our suppliers, we also expect very high standards from them.
In our suppliers, we look for the following capabilities:
- Product quality and competent service: To meet the high quality standards we pledge to our customers, we require the highest quality products from our suppliers. In addition, we stress the importance of capable processes and systems in achieving consistent product quality. Hence, we team up with suppliers to improve processes and bring a high level of visibility to product quality.
- Vibrant management: In today's fast changing business environment, we expect our suppliers to be responsive and able to adapt to market conditions. Moreover, we insist that our suppliers have good information system capabilities, so they can integrate them with GCP systems and leverage technology for mutual benefit.
- Global capabilities: GCP has over 55 manufacturing locations around the world, and customers in over 100 countries. It is highly desirable for our suppliers to have a global reach in order to help achieve consistency in products and services.
- Commitment to the environment, health and safety: Safety is of utmost importance at GCP. It is embedded in our day-to-day work culture. We expect our suppliers to be committed to the environment, health, and safety, and to have dedicated teams and structured programs to constantly improve environmental and safety performance.
- Ethics: Complying with the highest ethical standards is a core requirement in working with GCP Applied Technologies.
How to Become a Supplier
GCP invests a significant amount of time and effort in selecting and developing our supplier base. For this reason, we seek to do business with the right partners--those with whom we can have a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship.
If you seek to become a vendor or supplier, please send us the following information about your organization:
- Company name, address and location(s)
- Contact person (name, phone number, e-mail address)
- Category information (specific information about the products and services you provide)
- List of current customers and references
- Overview of financials
Upon receiving this information, a GCP commodity manager will contact you to explore the possibility of conducting business with your organization.
What Inspires Us to Innovate?
By Project High above cities. Deep in tunnels. Across deserts. All around the world, we help people like you build Big Things. We can provide just about any material: conc...
Sustainable Solutions for Building Envelope Projects
Project Profile Keeping water out of a concert hall's basement Sonoma State University faced several challenges for waterproofing its new concert call. The Green Music Cent...
Repair & Renovation
Helping "the T" waterproof The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority subway system is the oldest in the U.S. That means a lot of repairs up and down th...
Sustainable Structural Concrete Projects
Making a strong space in Salt Lake City Walmart's Salt Lake City Supercenter encompasses more than 200,000 square feet of retail space. The store attracts thousands of...
Click to find out more...