CONCERA® Admixtures for Control Flow Concrete
More than a water reducer — a category creator.
CONCERA® admixtures make it possible to create control flow concrete, which bridges the gap between conventional and self-consolidating concrete. This high flow, segregation-resistant concrete consistently flows and takes less labor to place and finish compared to conventional concrete.
- Product Name
- Key Benefits
- Applications Type
CONCERA™ CP1124 is a highly formulated polycarboxylate-based water reducer intended for the production of Control Flow Concrete, a highly flowable concrete utilizing conventional mix designs.
- High flowability concrete
- Easy placement and finishing
- Segregation resistant
CONCERA® SA8080 is a high efficiency polycarboxylate-based superplasticizer intended for the production of Control Flow Concrete, a highly flowable concrete utilizing conventional mix designs.
- Uses conventional mix designs
- Yields consistent and predictable slump flows
- Provides extended slump flow retention
- Formulated for use in air entrained and non-air entrained applications.
High flow concrete with conventional mix designs
With CONCERA® admixtures, producers can create control flow concrete using conventional mix designs and ordinary materials. This results in concrete slump flows between those of conventional concrete and self-consolidating concrete.
Where to use Control Flow Concrete
Contractors can use control flow concrete anywhere they need highly flowable concrete, high passing ability or easy placement. This includes:
- Foundation mats
- Pilings and footers
Get more value
Concrete producers and contractors get more value out of conventionally proportioned control flow concrete by reducing placing time and labor costs.
- Create high quality, high-flow concrete without adjusting concrete mix designs
- Gain market differentiation with a new concrete type
- Achieve higher sales and better results
- Accelerate project completion with concrete that’s easy to place and finish
- Improve safety by reducing the physical stress on workers and decreasing the vibration needed for concrete placement
- Use durable, high-quality concrete that builds customer trust
Consult with GCP about this concrete category creator.
Control flow concrete is a category creator — there's simply nothing else like it. Use CONCERA® admixtures to produce control flow concrete to enable fast construction and bottom-line growth.