Proven Solutions for Mass Rapid Transit Construction
It is one thing to talk about success, but another thing to have a track record of success. With over 3 million square metres of waterproofing materials installed on the base slabs, walls and tunnel roofs of mass rapid transit (MRT) structures built in Asia, GCP has a proven track record that speaks for itself.
Single Source Building Envelope Solution
- Preprufeâ Pre-Applied Waterproofing Membrane
- Bitutheneâ 3000 Self-Adhesive Waterproofing Membrane
- Bituthene 5000 Self-Adhesive Waterproofing Membrane
- Bituthene 6000 Self-Adhesive Waterproofing Membrane
- Silcorâ Liquid Waterproofing
- Betecâ Cementitious Waterproofing
- Adprufeâ Integral Waterproofing
- Hydroductâ Green Roof Composites
A. Swellsealâ Waterstop B. Re-injecto™ Re-injectable Hoses
A fully bonded waterproofing system is the way to prevent the migration of water - that is water tracking between the waterproofing and structure. Depending on project requirements and site conditions, waterproofing can be pre-applied, post-applied or integral, and these solutions are all available from GCP Applied Technologies.
For technical consultation, please contact us.